Whiskey sits at the heart of this famous cocktail. That’s why there’s no other whiskey than one that is cut from the heart of the distillate. What you get with POWERS is a unique complex spice and honeyed taste that culminates in one unmistakable bold flavour. It really is a classic whiskey for a classic cocktail.Below is how a traditional Old Fashioned is made.With Powers Old Fashioned, the mixing has already been done, so all you need to do is pour over ice, for a clean, cool old Fashioned!
POWERS OLD FASHIONED
- POWERS Gold Label
- Brown sugar syrup
- Angostura bitters
- Orange Peel
- Pour 50ml of POWERS Gold Label into a mixing glass.
- Add a tsp of brown sugar syrup for extra richness.
- Follow with 2 dashes of Angostura bitters.
- Add ice and stir to balance the flavours.
- Pour into a tumbler glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel, by twisting it to unfold the bold flavour.
- Sip back and enjoy.