We are looking for a commercially astute, marketing manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with a strong digital media and direct mail background to join a dynamic online wine business in Dublin 9.
This highly impactful role, will work internally to deliver innovative marketing initiatives and to support the existing marketing infrastructure.
WineOnline.ie is one of Ireland’s oldest online wine businesses, in existence for the last 20 years. Operating wholly online, it is a growing business, new markets are emerging and existing ones evolving. WineOnline.ie want to lead in that change through innovative and creative marketing which in turn will continue to drive sales.
WineOnline.ie is an online wine website, one of the oldest in Ireland. It is a family owned business that relies entirely on the team, and the ability for each to work well in a team environment.
- Implementation of the marketing strategy including DM campaigns, events, digital marketing, sponsorship, advertising and PR
- Coordination of the activities in the firm, working with sales dept to create and implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage the website social media platforms to include Twitter, instagram & LinkedIn and boost profiles of the website through thoughtful leadership content
- Database management and growth strategy
- Content creation for website, advertising, broadcast mails and marketing material – Working with existing head of sales & Website.
- Website updating and content management
- Assist with cross sell/referrer campaigns and opportunities with existing clients
- Plan and host weekly team level marketing meetings
- Collaborate with sales manager to implement new and modified programs and initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing programs in order to guide current and future strategies.
- Assist in developing market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Assist in creating, recommending and implementing marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of the organization.
This role reports to the Director responsible for Sales and Marketing within the company.
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing or business development role, inhouse or with an agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Post grad qualification in marketing is a plus but not essential
- Digital campaign development experience
- Experience with broadcast mailer systems, CRM, wordpress and MS Office
- Events experience preferred but not essential
- A passing interest in wine at minimum level is preferred
The ideal candidate is:
- Commercial astute with an eye for an opportunity & good campaigns
- Social Media savvy with a passion for Twitter & Instagram
- Results driven, action oriented; always striving for the highest standards
- An excellent communicator
- Confident working within a team environment
- Interested in learning about wine
Applications can be made in writing or by email to:
Will Mullin,WineOnline.ie, Unit 4b Santry Hall Industrial Estate, Santry, Dublin 9