- Tasted Journal (France) 2015: 88 points
- The Drinks Business (United Kingdom) 2014: Gold Medal
- The Dallas Morning News and Texsom (USA) 2013: Gold Medal
- Wine Advocate (USA) 2011: 89 points
- Peñín (Spain) 2011: 88 points
- Wine Enthusiast (USA) 2010: 86 points
- Wine Enthusiast (USA) 2009: 87 points
Country: Spain Region: Rioja
Vintage: 2012 Colour: Red Style: Dry
Producer: Miguel Torres
''Our family, generation after generation, has passed down the secret of making great wines and the love of the land. This tradition and a vision for the future has transformed Torres into a renowned company whose products can now be found in more than 140 countries''.
Ageing Potential: 3 - 6 Years
Deep garnet-coloured wine with blackberry, coffee and touches of cinnamon on the palate. It is complex and rewarding with firm, balanced tannins. Lovely long finish.
Food Matches: Meat Casseroles / Lamb /Beef / Hard Mature Cheeses