The Restaurateur’s Collection
Your Restaurateur’s Collection will contain a selection of 12 awarded wines listed in some of Ireland’s finest restaurants now, or in the last 12 months. It is a chance to restock your wine rack with exclusive wines, all chosen for their quality, and proven by their awards and reviews. It is only the second time a collection of the best restaurant wines have been compiled into one Restaurateur Collection after it's success lat year. Ideal as a gift, to share with great friends and great food, or to lay down for a few years.
Made up of Bordeaux, Bubbles, Spanish Favourites and French Classics - 8 Red and 4 White.
Call WineOnline.ie Now to place your order by phone on (01) 8867732
Your case of 12 bottles will include two of each of the following:
- 2 x Lindauer Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand - Silver Medal at International Wine & Spirit Competition & Bronze Medal from Air New Zealand Wine Awards. Bronze Medal also at NZ International Wine Show 2014. Presented in a Champagne bottle & Cork, it displays vibrant passionfruit aromas, finished with a fresh gooseberry zest & a lively Sauvignon Sparkle. It will feature at top food & wine shows this summer & is one to savour. Two Bottles included in this case!
- 2 x Domaine des Iris Sauvignon Blanc from Loire Valley, France. Think Touraine. Just launched in Ireland - It has just been bottled and this is the 2015 vintage - It has just won Gold Medal at the Loire Valley Wine Show Concours des Ligers this month.It is bursting with vibrant fruit and you will want this all summer long.
- 1 x Les Comtes Cahors Malbec – Rich and fabulous fruit driven food wine from one of the top winerys in Cahors - The birthplace of Malbec – Awarded A ‘Silver Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2013’ & Commended yet again in 2014.
- 2 x Bordeaux Superieur with 88 Parker points, Chateau Roc De Levraut. In a review by Janice Robinson, she said - ‘pounce on this Bordeaux - Softer and smoother than other Bordeauxs, a really smart buy’. It won a Bronze Medal at the Concours des Grands Vins de France.
- 1 x Chateau Jaron Bordeaux - Silver Medal Winner at Concours de Bordeaux Vins d'Aquitaine. Now listed in over 10 Dublin restaurants as their go to Bordeaux by the glass - Bordeaux by the glass sells well so it has to be great quality and offer value for clients - The awards won always validate this achievment.
- 1 x Rioja Master Vic Manzanos Castillo de Eneriz Garnacha - Vic has a nose for wine, and given his Rioja estate already straddles the border of Rioja and Navarra, he wanted to have a Navarra estate exclusively. 6 months in barrel and a full 3 years in bottle make this a real cracker! Rioja without the name, made by a master of Rioja! This wine balances oaky character with fruitiness and hints of spice with a finish as lengthy as you would expect from a classic Reserva of 10 years!
- 2 x Santa Cruz Grenache Tintorera - A young Carbonic Maceration Red wine from Alpera in Spain - Winner of 6 Gold Medals - Namely Berlin Wine Awards Gold and most recently Gran Seleccion Awards, Gold Selection for the 2013 vintage. The vines are over 25 years old, producing rich wines of real quality. Intense red color with purple hue for a fresh wine with a pronounced fruitiness.
- 1 x Secretary Bird Merlot - a stylish and elegant Merlot from South Africa. A firm favourite of Michelin Chef Oliver Dunne of Bon Appetit and Cleaver East at the Clarence Hotel – It is also served with Olivers tasting menus when he serves beef and lamb dishes in his Bon Appetit restaurant in Malahide, North Co Dublin.
This is a one-off, unrepeatable offer.